If you’re traveling you need the best travel towel, if camping you want the top camp towel, swimming the best swim towel and playing sports the best sport towel. Lightload towels are the best of the best. We include backpackers, sailors, hunters, fisherman, mountaineers, adventurers, explorers, cyclists, exercisers, yoga participants, kids, moms and the ordinary joe as customers. First, what we are not. We are not a microfiber towel that describe most camping towels, sports towels and travel towels. Our towels vacuum seal to look like the smallest of travel size toiletries and fit nicely in a toiletry bag. They open to a surprisingly big towel. Micro fiber fabric cannot compress to pack small. Our towels absorb like a large sponge. Microfiber towels are not nearly as absorbent. Lightloads are a naturally antibacterial cloth. You must treat microfiber towels with chemicals to be anti-microbial. Our cellulosic material comes from the natural environment. It’s made from plant and tree scraps and can help to sustain the forests. Microfiber is a plastic and environmentalists warn, particles of microfiber are washing into the water supply and killing sea life. We also aren’t those little popup coin tissue wipes in a tube that come 50 to a bag or 10 to a tube. Although they compress to dry towels and their material is stronger than paper towels, they are still a thin emergency use wipe, people use a lot, as expensive toilet tissue. There are news stories written that these wipes clog up drains damaging the sewers. Our material is made from the finest lyocell a much thicker grade fabric, washable, soft on the skin and reusable. People can burn them to dispose. Lightload pack towels are the best at easy storing and are sealed to be a clean dry towel until you are ready to use. They pack to free up space in pockets, carry-ons, survival bags, travel bags, backpacks, gym bags, bug out bags, dry bags, suitcases and more. They are truly a magic towel.
- MULTIUSE: Lightload Towels were created as a cleaning towel for long distance hiker’s personal care. In time we found they offered more. They are great for first aid as bandages, emergency care as blankets, tactical gear as fire starters, Protective gear for static electricity, and remedies for skin irritations. They store easily in your backpack and luggage also in survival bags and bug out kits, Hunters, fishermen, boy scouts, golfers, cyclists, preppers, gym goers all use the towels.
- SUPERB PERSONAL CARE MAGIC TOWEL: Our towels are made of award winning Lyocell It’s not microfiber but derived from sustainable wood and plant scraps that are breathable, antibacterial, hypoallergenic and burnable. Our camp towels are a wash cloth or a wipe, always clean, fresh in the package and fast drying. A waterproof resistant layer was added to the package to quick dry in wet weather. Wash the cloth? Just pack in a pocket or mesh camp bag, throw in the machine and clean.
- SUPER ABSORBENT QUICK DRY & HYGIENIC: Lightload Towels have superb water management properties. These Swim towels absorb more than 9.5 times their weight. Cotton and Microfiber towels don’t come close to this feat. It’s also the excellent water management that keeps the towels naturally antibacterial, as the water wicking moves the bacteria away from harming you. The towels water wicking breathability also keeps the skin cool in warm and warm in cool weather.
- SOOTHING ON SKIN: Even the best hikers and backpackers have emergencies. That’s why a Lightload multipurpose towel is a must to prepare. It’s compressed so forget about it until you open to a clean dry cloth. It’s a bio-based fabric made from plants and wood and can be a cure all for many emergencies. Many of earth’s medicines and remedies come from plants and wood. I’ve personally soothed excruciating nettle stings with just applying the dry cloth to the pain.
- COMPRESSED FOR EASY STORAGE, REUSABLE AND LIGHT WEIGHT FOR TRAVEL: If you spend a lot of time on the go, traveling; hiking and camping, saving weight and space in your travel bag, backpack, camping or hiking gear matters. Our hand towel is so light weight at .2oz. We vacuum pack it into cubes which space saves for other packables, like food, water and survival gear. It can also be used over and over to clean, wipe and dry.